- 6 sweet potatoes, 3 1/2 pounds, peeled, each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place oven racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven. Lightly oil 2 large baking sheets.
- Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl and add the oil, sugar, coriander, salt and pepper; toss well to coat. Arrange wedges on the prepared baking sheets in a single layer without over crowding.
- Roast sweet potatoes 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn wedges. Return baking sheets to the oven, swapping upper and lower positions. Roast until tender and browned, 14-15 minutes longer.
- Yield: 10-12 Servings
- Course: Side Dish