- 2 1/2 lbs Small potatoes , such as round red, white and purple varieties, and fingerlings
- 2 tbsp Minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Clean and dry the potatoes, cut them in half and place them in a large casserole dish or on a large baking sheet.
- Dress the potatoes with the olive oil, rosemary and salt, and mix to evenly coat.
- Roast in the oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Side Dish