- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 triangle Laughing Cow Cheese
- 1 small green onion, chopped
- cooked chicken breast, canned or rotisserie
- Start with 2 eggs, scramble them together with a fork for around 1 minute or until there is a consistent texture. Add soy sauce, rice vinegar and of sugar. Stir to combine.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat lightly with butter by spreading butter on pan with a paper towel.
- Pour Egg mixture into pan. After 30 seconds pull back edges and tilt pan to let uncooked egg come in contact with the pan. Repeat until all the liquid egg is cooked.
- On the bottom half of the egg circle, add 1 triangle of Laughing Cow Cheese cut into pieces, 1 small green onion chopped, and a small amount of cooked chicken breast.
- Let omelet cook for one minute and then flip top half of egg circle over the bottom half, making a half moon shape. Let it cook for 30 seconds more. Serve hot.