By: Sara O'Donnell
- Course: Appetizer
- 1 burrito-sized flour tortilla
- 5-6 slices Roma tomato
- 1/4 pound grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- drizzle balsamic dressing
- fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add tortilla to pan and cover one half of the tortilla with an even distribution of each ingredient. Cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and tortilla is golden brown.
- Garnish with additional basil and drizzle of Balsamic Dressing.