- 2 tablespoons Orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups Mixed berries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries
- 2 cups buttermilk pancake or waffle mix
- grated orange peel or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In medium bowl combine orange juice and honey. Add mixed berries and toss to coat thoroughly; set aside.
- Make pancake batter according to package directions; stir in grated orange peel or cinnamon.
- Lightly oil a skillet. Pour in about one fourth of pancake batter forming a large round pancake; about 8 inches in diameter.
- Cook over medium heat until bubbles break the surface of the pancake, and the underside is golden brown; about 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook about 1-2 minutes more on the second side.
- To Serve: Place each pancake on plate, top with about one fourth of the berry mixture. Lightly dust with confectioners sugar if desired.