- 1/2 pound Fresh Linguini (lemon is nice)
- 3 tbsp butter, separated
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks
- 8 oz bay scallops
- 6 oz Cypress Grove Fresh Chevre
- Salt and pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until done, and drain.
- In a skillet or sauté pan, sauté leeks and peppers in 2 tablespoons butter until tender.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon butter and scallops and sauté until opaque, about 1 minute.
- Add chevre, cream, and barely heat.
- Correct seasoning with salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste.
- Toss on hot pasta, sprinkle with chopped parsley and other herbs.
- Serve immediately.