- 2 pounds russet potatoes , peeled and grated
- 1 large carrot , grated
- 1 medium zucchini, grated
- 1 medium onion , grated
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Line a large baking sheet with paper towels.
- Combine potatoes, carrot, zucchini, onion, eggs, flour, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; mix well.
- Heat both of the oils in an Anolon Tri-Ply Clad Nonstick Skillet over medium-high heat. Working 1 at a time, take a scant 1/3 cup potato mixture and form into a 3-inch diameter latke; repeat. Add 4 latkes to the skillet and cook until golden brown, 4-4 1/2 minutes per side. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and keep warm in the oven. Repeat with remaining 8 latkes. Serve with sour cream.