- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove,minced
- 3 cups shredded turkey
- 4 potato sandwich rolls
- 16 bread and butter pickle chips
- Combine the ketchup, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and chili powder in a bowl.
- Heat the oil in an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until just starting to soften, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in the ketchup mixture, bring to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in the turkey and cook until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.
- Place the bottom half of each roll on a serving plate. Top each with some of the turkey mixture and 4 pickle chips. Replace top half of each roll and serve.