- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups milk, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 Vidalia onion, or other sweet onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 (15-ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- For the crêpes: combine the flour, salt and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Combine the eggs, milk and butter in a separate bowl. Slowly whisk the egg mixture into the flour mixture until smooth. Let the batter stand at least 30 minutes or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat a 9 1/2-inch Anolon® Advanced Umber nonstick crêpe pan over medium. Whisk the batter and pour 1/4 cup into the crêpe pan, tilting in all directions to evenly cover the bottom. Cook until the crêpe is set and very lightly browned, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn the crêpe over and cook 20 seconds longer. Transfer the crêpe to a plate and repeat with the remaining batter.
- For the filling: heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, turning occasionally, until crisp, 7-8 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a plate lined with paper towels and drain. Crumble the bacon when it cools.
- Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat and return the skillet to the heat. Add the onion, garlic and oregano; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 6-7 minutes. Stir in the sundried tomatoes and cook 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook, turning with tongs, until wilted, about 2 minutes. Stir in the ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese and cook until melted and warm, about 2 minutes. Off the heat stir in the bacon, salt and pepper.
- To assemble: place a crêpe on a work surface and spoon 1/4 cup of the spinach mixture across the lower third. Roll the crêpe up jellyroll style and repeat with the remaining crepes and filling.