- 2 pounds gnocchi
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 ears fresh corn, kernels removed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 5 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Fill an Anolon® Advanced Bronze 7.5-Quart Wide Stockpot with salted water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the gnocchi to the boiling water and cook 5 minutes. Add the asparagus and corn and cook another 2-3 minutes, or until the gnocchi float. Drain in a fine mesh colander. Rinse with cold water. Return to the pot, off heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, Parmesan, oil, mustard, and garlic until smooth. Stir in the herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the gnocchi; stir to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Season to taste with salt and pepper.