- 3 tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- 1/4 cup Red pepper, celery, onion, each diced
- 2 tbsp Dried cranberries
- Salt & pepper , to taste
- 1 cup Prepared stuffing mix
- 4 (1 1/2 Bone in pork chops
- Fresh sage leaves, For garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in an Anolon Advanced 10 Inch Open French Skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the red pepper, celery, onion, cranberries and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook until the vegetables begin to soften about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir the vegetable mixture into the reserved stuffing; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make a 3” slit along the boneless sides of each pork chop creating a pocket. Divide the stuffing mixture between the 4 pork chops, gently filling each pocket with the mixture.
- In the same non-stick skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper and cook the chops for about 5-7 minutes per side, or until the chops are nicely browned and firm to the touch.
- Remove the chops and garnish with fresh sage leaves.