- Reserved defatted Herb Rubbed Roasted Turkey pan drippings*
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup Low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 cup Shallots, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Dry sherry wine
- 3 tbsp All-purpose flour, dissolved in 3 tbsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black pepper
- Combine reserved pan drippings with enough chicken broth to equal 3 cups.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown slightly, about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes. Pour in the sherry and cook until nearly evaporated, 1 - 2 minutes. Pour in the drippings and bring to a boil. Whisk in the flour mixture, return to a boil and cook, stirring, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Stir in salt and pepper. Strain if desired. Serve with Herb Rubbed Roasted Turkey.