- 1 (12-ounce) pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, sliced; sautéed if fresh
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces prosciutto, sliced thin and cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Roll out the pizza dough to a 12” round, spray with olive oil and invert onto pizza pan. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the dough. Sprinkle ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese over all and then top evenly with the artichoke hearts, diced tomatoes , red onion, bell pepper, Parmesan cheese, and Prosciutto. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over all.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley.
- Cuisine: Italian