Baby Spinach and Strawberry Salad with Curry Vinaigrette
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Salad
IngredientsFor the Dressing
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1/3 cup Vidalia onion, or other sweet onion, thinly sliced
- Combine the lemon juice, honey, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Slowly whisk in the oil until well combined.
- Combine the spinach, strawberries, and onion in a large bowl. Pour in the vinaigrette and toss lightly to coat. Divide among four plates.