- 6 oz Cypress Grove Chevre, fresh
- 1/2 tsp Thyme, dried leaves, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs, fresh or dry
- Shape or cut chevre into 4 equal pieces about 1/2-inch thick. Set on paper towels for about 30 minutes to dry.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine herbs and crumbs.
- Brush cheese with oil, then roll in crumb mix.
- Pour remaining oil into a shallow baking dish, then place coated chevre in dish. Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool about 5 minutes to firm. Serve on top of mixed greens, on garlic croutons, or top pasta with a tomato-based sauce and baked chevre.