- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Hot fudge sauce
- 4 fresh bananas, halved and sliced lengthwise
- Pineapple ice cream topping
- Maraschino cherries
- Blend milk, flour, cocoa, sugar, eggs, water, butter and salt in a blender until smooth, about 5-10 seconds. Transfer batter into a covered container for at least one hour, and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, gently stir batter to combine if it appears to be separated. Heat an Anolon® Advanced Umber 9.5-inch Crepe Pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes. Add about 3 tablespoons of batter to the pan, tilting the pan to spread the batter across the bottom of the pan evenly. Cook until surface of the crepe is matte with no remaining wet spots, about 30-60 seconds. Use a thin spatula to flip the crepe and cook on the second side an addition 15-30 seconds.
- Transfer crepe to a paper towel lined plate. Repeat process with the remaining batter, stacking the cooked crepes on top of one another.
- When ready to assemble, fold a crepe in half and place 3 slices of banana across the top. Drizzle banana with fudge, a little pineapple topping and top with whipped cream. Fold crepe over and serve with additional whipped cream, fudge and pineapple. Top with a cherry if desired.