Black Pepper Kettle Corn
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Snack
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 2/3 cup Unpopped popcorn kernels
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in an 8-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the popcorn and cook, shaking occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar, salt, and black pepper, cover and cook, shaking often, until popcorn begins to pop.
- Continue cooking, shaking constantly to keep sugar from burning, until popping slows.
- Remove from the heat and immediately pour into a large bowl.