- 4 chicken breast fillets
- extra virgin olive oil, for cooking
For the relish:
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups plums, diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shiraz
- To make relish in your;Anolon Nouvelle Copper Luxe Onyx Sauté cook the onion in the oil over a medium heat until soft. Add the sugar and plums and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 -15 minutes or until syrupy.
- Brush the chicken with oil and grill over medium heat for 2-3 minutes each side and golden brown.
- Transfer to a moderate oven and cook for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through but still plump and moist. To test, pierce with a sharp knife and the juices should run clear.
- Slice the chicken thickly and spoon over the relish.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Entrée