- 2 chicken breasts, thinly-sliced, boneless skinless
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) package gnocchi, prepared as directed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in flour. Heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium high heat in a large Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel Skillet and brown chicken until cooked through—about 4 minutes per side. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add two tablespoons butter to the pan, melt, and stir in onion and garlic, and cook for 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat, pour wine into pan, and return to the heat. Bring to a simmer and scrape the bottom of the pan to release any browned bits. Continue to cook until wine is reduced by half. Stir in cream and simmer, stirring occasionally until sauce is thickened to your liking.
- While sauce is simmering, microwave spinach as directed on the package, drain, season with salt and stir into the sauce followed by the cooked gnocchi and chicken.
- Bring all ingredients to a simmer for 2 minutes, remove from heat and serve hot.