- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 12 ounces no-yolks egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and place over medium-high heat. Add chicken and season with ½ teaspoon salt. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add minced garlic and continue to cook until chicken starts to brown about 4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until chicken is lightly browned and mushrooms become soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and Greek yogurt and lower to simmer.
- Mix milk and cornstarch together and add to chicken mixture. Add Worcestershire, Dijon mustard and fresh thyme. Cook for 20 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Serve over egg noodles.