- 8 cups iceberg lettuce or Napa cabbage, shredded & loosely packed
- 2 cups cooked chicken, (about 8 ounces) shredded or cubed
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup carrots, matchstick chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- In a large bowl combine lettuce, chicken, onions, cilantro, carrots and peanuts. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Toss with salad and serve immediately.