1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup bananas, mashed
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease an Anolon Loaf Pan with non-stick pan spray.
- In medium size mixing bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, eggs and sugar till pale yellow.
- Whisk in vanilla extract and sour cream.
- Stir in mashed bananas.
- Add flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda and mix just till combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake for 60 - 65 minutes.