By: Amy Hatwig
2 1/4 cups cookie dough (17 Servings)
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1/3 cup bittersweet chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an Anolon Advanced Bronze Cookie Pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add all of the above ingredients except the chocolate.
- Mix all ingredients together by hand with a wooden spoon and insure all ingredients are incorporated evenly.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto parchment lined Anolon Advanced Bronze Cookie Pan.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight before baking.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-18 minutes until lightly browned.
- Let cool completely before dipping in chocolate.
- Melt chocolate with a double boiler or in the microwave. Dip just the “feet”, the bottom side of the cookie. Set aside until chocolate is set