- 1 can Coke
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Pour Coke into large bowl. Add chopped onion.
- Place steak in Coke mixture making sure it is completely covered. Let steak marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- In another small bowl add brown sugar, salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika. Stir with a fork to combine.
- Remove steak from marinade and completely coat with brown sugar mixture.
- Fry or grill for 4 to 5 minutes each side or to desired doneness.
- Remove steak from heat and let it sit for 5 minutes.