Cranberry Pink Peppercorn Cordial:
- 2 pounds fresh cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup pink peppercorns
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/4 cup Bols triple sec
- 1.5 ounce blanco tequila
- 1 ounce homemade, cranberry cordial
- .75 ounce fresh lime juice
- Place cranberries in an Anolon Accolade Stockpot combine with 1/2 cup sugar. Stir constantly over medium high heat until cranberries burst.
- In a separate Anolon Accolade Saucepan bring 2 cups of water to soft boil. When water starts boiling add 3.5 cups sugar and stir until dissolved. Turn off heat. Add vanilla bean, Bols triple sec, and Pink Peppercorns and let steep at least an hour and until cool.
- Combine peppercorn syrup with cranberries. Strain through strainer. Store in air-tight container in fridge for up to a month.
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously. Strain over crushed ice in rocks glass. Garnish with lime wheel and fresh cranberries.