- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup old fashioned grits
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Combine the milk, water, and salt in a medium Anolon Accolade Saucepan over medium heat
- Bring to a boil and whisk in the grits in a slow steady stream. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, stirring often, until thick and creamy, about 14-15 minutes.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese; cook, stirring, until melted and smooth, about 1 minute. Serve immediately.