- 2 cups quinoa
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped chives
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons anchovy paste, (optional)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 1/4 cups thinly shredded green cabbage
- 3/4 cup thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame, (thawed if frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups julienned or shredded carrots, (about 2 carrots)
- 1 1/2 cups julienned radishes, (4 to 5 large radishes)
- 3/4 cup raw cashews or sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- In a medium Anolon Advanced Onyx Saucepan, cook the quinoa according to package directions. Set aside, uncovered, to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, in the jar of a blender or the bowl of a food processor, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, chives, parsley, lemon juice, tarragon, garlic, and anchovy paste, if using, and pulse to puree. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, combine the green and red cabbage. Arrange the quinoa in bowls and top with the cabbage mixture, edamame, carrots, radishes, cashews, and mint. Drizzle with the dressing and serve.