- 1 1/2 pounds firm boneless, skinless white fish, salmon or seafood, (or a mixture)
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil or parsley
- panko, for coating
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Mango Sauce
- 1/2 cup diced mango flesh
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce, to taste
- To make the sauce, puree or mash the mango flesh with the lime juice and stir in the sweet chili sauce a little at a time to taste.
- Cut fish into large pieces and place in a food processor with the egg white and basil. Process until coarsely chopped.
- Shape into cakes and roll in panko.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan and cook the cakes for 3-4 minutes each side, depending on thickness, or until cooked as desired. Serve with the sauce.