- 1 pound fresh strawberries, stemmed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau
- Kosher or table salt for glasses*
- Combine strawberries, lime juice and agave syrup in blender jar. Cover and blend until pureed. Add ice and pulse until ice is well crushed. Blend in tequila and Cointreau. Adjust sweetness as desired with agave syrup.
- Pour into salt-rimmed glasses if desired, or refrigerate blended margarita until ready to serve.
4 1/2 cups