Garden Chicken Stir Fry & Confetti Rice
- 2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 tbsp Chinese Stir-Fry Sauce or marinade (Hoisin can be substituted)
- 1 Garlic clove, Garlic clove
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil or olive oil
- 3 cups Sliced assorted vegetables (such as peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, etc.)
- 2 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- Confetti Rice
- One 7 oz box Coconut Ginger Rice/Jasmine Rice
- 1/4 cup Finely diced red/green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp Thinly sliced scallion
- Combine chicken strips, Chinese stir-fry sauce and garlic in a bowl. In a stir fry heat oil over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add chicken strips, cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan & set aside. Add vegetables, rice wine vinegar, and 3 tablespoons of water, cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return cooked chicken to skillet and cook 1 minute until heated through. Serves 2.