- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced zucchini
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese, (1/2 ounce)
- 1 7-inch whole wheat tortilla
- Heat oil in an Anolon Advanced Umber 8" Skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini, bell pepper and oregano; sauté 1-2 minutes until slightly softened.
- Beat egg, water and a generous grind of black pepper to blend. Add cheese. Pour mixture evenly over vegetables. Cook over medium-low heat, lifting edges and tilting pan to allow egg to run underneath cooked egg. When bottom side is set and lightly browned, loosen edges with a spatula and slide cooked side down onto a salad plate. Invert back into pan and cook second side 20-30 seconds.
- Heat tortilla 15 seconds in microwave, if desired. Slide egg onto tortilla and roll up.
- Yield: 1 Servings
- Prep: 3 mins
- Ready In: 8 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Course: Breakfast