- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed fennel seeds
- 4 (1 to 1 1/4-inch thick) bone-in veal chops, about 3 1/2 pounds
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme, orange zest, and fennel seed in a large bowl. Add the veal chops, turning to coat. Refrigerate 2-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove veal from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle veal with salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick grill pan over medium-heat; add veal. Cook, turning once, until veal is well-marked and cooked to medium, 7-8 minutes per side. Transfer to plates and serve immediately.