- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- olive oil
- parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Whirl beans, 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Tahini and garlic in a food processor. Season to taste with salt and additional lemon juice. If hummus is too thick, blend in cold water by the tablespoon until desired consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl. Sprinkle with paprika and drizzle with olive oil if desired. Garnish with parsley.