- 1 1/2 cups panko Japanese style breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/4 1/2-cup olive oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together the panko, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt and paprika.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place the flour in a small bowl.
- Place the sriracha sauce in a separate small bowl.
- Dredge each chicken breast first through the flour, then through the sriracha, then through the breadcrumb mixture.
- Carefully lay the chicken breast in the skillet using a pair of tongs to avoid oil burns (it will sizzle).
- Avoid overcrowding the chicken in the pan, so it cooks evenly. Cook chicken for 7 minutes and flip.
- Cook for an additional 7 minutes
- Drain any excess oil by placing chicken breasts on paper towels before serving