For the crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crubs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake:
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- zest, 1 lemon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
For the topping:
- 10 ounces fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- zest, 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and melted butter together. Press mixture into your Anolon Springform Pan.
- In a mixer, cream together cream cheese, zest of 1 lemon and 1 cup of sugar on medium speed until fully incorporated.
- Mix in sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Add eggs, one at a time, on low speed just until combined.
- Pour cheesecake batter into prepared pan and then place in roasting pan. Fill roasting pan about a quarter of the way full with hot water and bake cheesecake for 60-70 minutes until the top is set.
- When cheesecake is done, remove from the water bath and place on a wire cooling rack. Once cheesecake has cooled to room temperature, refrigerate.
- To make blueberry topping, add blueberries to an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Sauté Pan and place over low to medium heat.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar over the blueberries and toss to coat. Cook for about 5-7 minutes just until the blueberries start to pop and release their juices.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for about 3-4 minutes till the mixture becomes syrupy.
- Spoon blueberry topping over cheesecake and serve.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Dessert