Mocha Melted Ice Cream Cake
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14-ounce) container premium coffee ice cream, melted, 1 1/2 cups
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder, or instant coffee
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- Decadent Chocolate Sauce, (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly brush a 9 1/2-inch Anolon® Advanced Fluted Mold Pan with melted butter.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer. Combine the ice cream, eggs, oil, vanilla extract and espresso powder in a bowl. With the mixer running, add the ice cream mixture and beat on low speed for 2 minutes until well combined. Stir in the chopped chocolate and pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the center of the oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, 43-45 minutes. Cool in the pan 15 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into 12 wedges and drizzle with chocolate sauce if using.