- 8 hard boiled eggs (4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites), peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 pieces crisp bacon, divided
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach or greens of choice
- 6 slices whole grain bread
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, yogurt, sriracha, and a dash of salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over chopped eggs and mix.
- Add green onion, 3 slices of crumbled bacon and cubed avocado, and mix gently.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Divide greens evenly among bread and top with egg salad.
- Garnish with remaining slice of crumbled up bacon.