Pan Roasted Pork Chops with Glazed Peaches
By Sally James
- 4 pork chops, bone in
- 1 teaspoon each allspice and ginger powder
- Salt and pepper
- olive oil, for cooking
- 1/2 lemon
- Glazed Peaches
- 1 tablespoon shallot, diced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 peaches, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Trim excess fat off pork chops and season with the spices, salt and pepper
- Heat a thin layer of oil in an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Sauté pan and cook chops on medium high for 2 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Transfer to an oven proof dish, sprinkle with lemon juice and cook for 10-15 minutes or until cooked as desired.
- Meanwhile, drain excess fat from pan and add the shallot. Cook for 1-2 minutes to soften the add the wine, sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to the boil, add the peaches then reduce heat and simmer until peaches are just starting to soften.