- 2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raspberry, blackberry, strawberry, or other favorite berry jam or preserves
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries, or a combination
- 1/4 cup roasted and chopped salted peanuts
- milk, for serving, (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, cook the oats according to package directions, stirring in the peanut butter during the last few minutes of cooking.
- Arrange the oatmeal in bowls. Spoon or spread 1 tablespoon of the jam on each bowl and arrange the berries and peanuts on top. Serve with milk along side, if using.