- 1 (750 ml) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur, such as triple sec
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds (arils)
- 8 orange rind twists
- o make the twists, cut thin strips of orange rind in 2-inch lengths, and remove as much of the white pith as possible. Spiral the rind around a toothpick, holding it for about 10 seconds to “train” it into shape. The twists will slowly widen, but will last up to a couple of hours in their lovely curlicue shape.
- Combine the Prosecco, pomegranate juice and orange liqueur in a pitcher, gently stir. Divide among 8 champagne flutes and garnish with pomegranate seeds (arils) and twists. Serve immediately.