- 4 (1-inch thick) bone in pork chops, about 8 ounces each
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup low sodium beef broth
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large Anolon Advanced Home Skillet over medium heat. Went the foam subsides add the chops and cook until browned and cooked through, 8-9 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the shallots to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to soften, 1-2 minutes. Stir in the brandy, broth, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; bring mixture to a boil and cook 2 minutes. Remove skillet from the heat and swirl in the remaining 3 tablespoons butter until melted. Stir in the chives and serve over chops.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Course: Dinner