- 2 cups (about 6 ounces), refrigerated or frosen shredded potatotes
- 1 cup (packed), kale leaves cut in thin strips
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- generous grind of fresh black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a medium bowl. Stir well to combine. If using frozen potatoes, let stand 5-10 minutes for potatoes to thaw slightly. (Can cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours before cooking).
- Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Stir potato mixture again. Scoop two or three 1/4 cup mounds into skillet and flatten to make 3-4-inch pancakes. Cook on medium-low heat 3-4 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through, turning once. Repeat with remaining oil and potato mixture. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2 pancakes per serving (4 Servings)
- Prep: 5 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Course: Breakfast