- butter, for the skillet
- 2 cups raspberries, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Brush an Anolon® Vesta 10-inch cast iron skillet with softened butter.
- Combine the raspberries and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in a bowl.
- Whisk together the remaining 1/3 cup sugar, milk, eggs, vanilla, nutmeg and salt, until the sugar dissolves. Whisk in the flour until smooth; let stand 5 minutes.
- Transfer the raspberries to the bottom of the skillet. Whisk the batter and pour over the fruit. Bake until the cl Dessertafoutis is browned around the edges and puffed, about 48-50 minutes. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar cut into wedges and serve warm or room temperature.