- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry sparkling wine, chilled
- Combine 1 1/2 cups raspberries and sugar in an Anolon Advanced Umber Saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until the raspberries have softened and the sugar has dissolved, 3 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a wire mesh sieve set over a bowl and press on the solids until only the seeds are left. Discard the seeds and chill the raspberry puree 30 minutes.
- Stir the lemon juice into the chilled raspberry puree and divide among 6 champagne flutes. Top off each glass with sparkling wine then drop 3 raspberries into each as a garnish.