- 2 1/2 pounds radishes, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine the radishes and oil in a large bowl and toss well. Season the radishes with salt and transfer to a large rimmed baking sheet. Place in the oven and roast, tossing once after 15 minutes, until tender and lightly browned, about 23-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the thyme and cook, swirling the pan occasionally, until the butter smells nutty and has browned slightly about 3 minutes. Stir in the lemon zest and honey and cook 30 seconds. Add the radishes and cook, tossing, 30 seconds until coated. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Course: Side Dish