- 1 cup Diced mango
- 1 medium Tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onion, finely diced
- 1 small Scallion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, freshly chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime juice , freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp Lime zest
- 4 Salmon fillets (about 8 oz each)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine all the salsa ingredients; refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Place salmon flesh side down in skillet and cook about 10 minutes, carefully turning the fish halfway through cooking time.
- Remove the salmon from the skillet; place on a warm serving platter and top with the reserved salsa.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Course: Entrée