- olive oil
- 2 salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4` cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Take an Anolon Advance Tri-Ply Bronze Skillet and heat with about 3 tablespoons of olive oil to medium-high heat.
- While the oil is heating up, season the skin side of the salmon fillets with ½ teaspoon of salt and fresh cracked pepper. Place the salmon in the hot pan, skin side down. Cook for about 3-5 minutes until skin is golden brown and crispy. While the skin side is getting brown, season the other side of the salmon with ½ teaspoon of kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Flip the salmon and brown the other side for about another 3-4 minutes on medium-high heat. Then, add in the cherry tomatoes, white wine, and lemon. Let simmer for a couple of minutes to create a sauce. You can drizzle more olive oil at this point, if desired.
- Add the chopped parsley and serve over pasta, rice, quinoa or steamed vegetables.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Entrée