- 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tbsp black peppercorns
- 1/2 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 dried red chili
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless pork loin
- 4 paper thin slices Sopressata salami
- Toast fennel seeds, peppercorns, and mustard seeds in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until fragrant.
- Transfer to a cutting board, add red chili flakes and crush with the back of a skillet.
- Mix together with the salt, rosemary, and garlic.
- Wrap the pork with the sopressata slices and tie together with kitchen string
- Lightly coat with olive oil and roll in spice mixture.
- In an oven safe nonstick skillet, brown the pork on all sides over medium high heat. Transfer to a 400 °F oven and finish cooking, about 30 minutes, or until thermometer registers 155 degrees.
- Rest the meat for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.