- 1/3 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 1 large uncooked pizza dough
- 1 green zucchini, finely sliced lengthwise
- 1 yellow squash, finely sliced lengthwise
- 1 red pepper, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat or feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place half the chopped almonds in a blender or coffee grinder, add the oil, lemon juice and mint and process until smooth.
- Brush pizza base with olive oil and arrange sliced vegetables over top. Scatter with the goat cheese and reserved almonds. Bake on a pizza crisper for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden and nuts are browned.
- Serve drizzled with the almond-mint dressing.