- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces cooked boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 gala apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 2/3 cup walnut halves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoons chopped tarragon
- 4 sesame bagles, halved horizontally
- To cook the chicken, bring 3 cups chicken broth to a simmer in an Anolon Nouvelle Copper Luxe Skillet over medium heat. Add 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, 1 pound, and cook, turning once or twice, until a thermometer inserted into the thickest portion registers 165°F, about 12-14 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and allow to cool before cutting.
- Combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, salt and pepper in a bowl. Combine the chicken, grapes, apple, celery, walnuts, chives and tarragon in a separate bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture to the chicken mixture and stir well to combine.
- Toast the bagels. Place 4 bagel bottoms onto each of 4 plates and top each with 1/4 of the chicken mixture. Set bagel tops onto salad and serve.